RES-Q Wedge Giveaway **CLOSED**
**Winner was Alexis Wood as announced on our FB page! Thanks to all who entered and congrats to Alexis!**
I know from personal experience that reflux is not fun with a baby, especially for these little miracles! Had I known about this product, and that most insurance companies cover it, I would have been thrilled! So I want to ensure you have an opportunity if it is affecting your little one(s)!
CR Enterprises is pleased to partner with It’s a Preemie Thing to offer a giveaway of a RES-Q Wedge; the only reversible, orthopedically designed wedge on the market for relief of symptoms associated with reflux, pulmonary issues and colic. The RES-Q Wedge was invented by a doctor, dietitian and an occupational therapist to help alleviate orthopedic conditions caused by simple triangular shaped reflux wedges on the market. The cost of the RES-Q Wedge is reimbursed by most insurance companies with submission of a doctor’s prescription and a letter of medical necessity.
One side is designed for your baby to be on his back and features a nest that cradles and secures your baby, limiting wake-ups from “startling”. The unique design of the tummy side is shaped similar to a mother’s chest and is especially critical for preemies, babies with moderate to severe reflux or “syndrome” babies that spend a great deal of time on a wedge, although all babies can benefit from these hard to obtain sleeping positions.
The orthopedic design of the wedge encourages less external rotation and abduction of the infant’s hips and helps to disburse pressure around the back of the skull for improved head molding.
You can use the RES-Q Wedge inside a crib, a pack-n-play, or set it directly on the floor. You can even see an instructional video located at http://www.resqwedge.com/?page_id=33.
The cover is a super soft medical grade vinyl that can be easily wiped down and the denim sling is machine washable.
The RES-Q Wedge is valued at $249.00
Rules for the giveaway are as follows:
1. All babies must be a preemie and have been diagnosed with reflux by their physicians.
2. Family is willing to work with CR Enterprises’ corporate Occupational Therapist on proper use of the wedge.
3. Winner must be willing to blog weekly as to your baby’s progress on the RES-Q Wedge for a period of 3 months.
For extra entries:
1. Tweet the following and leave a separate comment that you’ve tweeted: Win a @ResQWedge from @apreemiething at http://tinyurl.com/3jv25sd
2. Change your Facebook status to: Enter to win a RES-Q Wedge from It’s a Preemie Thing! Who doesn’t want their preemie to feel relief from reflux? http://blog.itsapreemiething.com/2011/07/res-q-wedge-giveaway/ (and be sure to link to both Res-Q-Wedge and IAPT FB pages!)