So I thought I might just post this for many who are considering doing gift bags for families in the NICU over the holidays. Spencer was born on Black Friday 2009 and we weren’t released until 64 days later so spent Christmas and New Year’s in the NICU (and yes, that’s Spencer in the picture in the stocking). We had a few former parents bring us small gift bags by and it meant the world [...]
I have now participated in two March for Babies events and have been impressed. Not only that, the first year I ran into someone I knew and I didn’t know she was a preemie mom and she had no idea that I ran It’s a Preemie Thing! view full post »
I received this from a fan of IAPT and had to share!! I am the mother of a 28 weeker preemie who is now 6 years old. My niece who is 10 years old has written a wonderful paper for her homework assignment about my sons birth and being premature. view full post »
- derm exclusive tv offer on Nurse Appreciation Week 2011 Giveaway! **CLOSED**
- mobile games on Baby Signing Time and Potty Time videos!!
- Louanne on Baby Signing Time and Potty Time videos!!
- how to delete google plus account permanently on West Coast Photographers (WA, OR, CA)
- swarovski magasin de sortie on Redd Tree – Bracelet giveaway **CLOSED**